Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Premiere of Top Chef.

LORD can you say Cuh-RUH-AYZAY.

"I'm not here to make friends." WHAT? WTF? "So I kept to myself" WHAT? WTF? WHY?

WARNING: Enid's about to get very opinionated here.

Get the FUCK over yourself. Chill the FUCK out. It's a show, you are in a bad ass house, probably the first time you've been to Chicago. It's an experience of a life time. Explain to me please how socializing and breathing in all that wonderful positive energy is going to take the edge off. ???????????

How sad for you. That you can't let go for a second and realize that you have been put in place by the universe. An opportunity that you may never be given again. And you're going to isolate yourself???? Please wake up and realize the beauty of your situation.

Okay!!!! I'm shutting up now.

I'm so excited this season looks like it's going to be good. Except for the 2 that choose to isolate themselves from the rest of the group. Well one now, one of those to silly kids was eliminated on the first episode.

See kids. Now she's got to go back home and just dream what it would have been like to continue. Life experiences come and go so quickly.

But I ache for a short trip, hell a long week in Chicago. I have family there and many places I have yet to set my foot in.

Maybe that's why I have such strong opinions of those two kids no wanting to be friendly.

3 comments:

Amysatx said...

Although I don't watch this particular show, I have seem the same lines uttered on other shows. I have to admit though, that I'd rather hear them say, "I'm not here to make friends" than "I'm not here for the money." That line really gets to me especially when they're doing something like Big Brother(which I do watch)-of course you're there for the money. I can see people wanting to do a show like Survivor for the "experience" but for nearly every other show, I'd say most people are there to win or be "discovered" by some Hollywood bigwig. Just my two cents.

Enid said...

Yeah I agree. But as my mom always said "Lo cortes no quita lo valiente."

In english I can loosely translate it to "being courteous and friendly doesn't take away your strength or bravery."

:)

Amanda said...

A-freakin-men! I love Top Chef, it's right up there with Project Runway. IMO they should only do those 2 shows and throw the rest of the junk out!

Snap Shots