Monday, June 02, 2008

what a summer this will be.

I'm so excited to this coming summer. Haven't seen Iron man yet, but will soon, and then I discovered that Guillermo Del Toro has made Hellboy II. I can't wait.
That man has such a wild imagination. Sometimes I feel like he has plugged into some of my dreams and put them on film. He has made some amazing movies IMHO.

More good things are coming this summer, 'cept I can't talk about them just yet. Relief is on the way is all I can say, and for those that know me well. Might know what I mean. ;)

I start school again tomorrow. I think, heh. But I took a two week break because my cool Brother was here for a visit with his family. I got to meet my beautiful little neice and nephew (he is awesome too. :D) Hopefully this summer I might take the train ride I was going to last year to see them again. But we will see how things go.
I haven't blogged a whole lot, because I haven't much to say. What i did have to say wasn't very nice and I don't want to bore everyone and bring everyone down with my troubles. I know I have some really awesome supportive friends out there, bloggy and nonbloggy. But I rather keep all that junk off the internet. Besides wouldn't want to give anyone the satisfaction to know they might have gotten under my skin. In case they read this blog.
I can say one things, if I knew then what I know now I don't think I would have made the choices I made ten years ago. I may be childless and single right now but that might have been better than what I have gone through these last few months. That's all I'm going to say. ;/


But I'm moving forward and focusing on what I do have right now and that is two beautiful boys and good man.

Enjoy the trailer. I did.



3 comments:

junior_goddess said...

Iron Man was good. But HELL BOY?? (gags a little. doesn't try to hide it)

Ah, whatever. Just thought I'd tell you that I went to Phoenix last weekend for my brother's 3rd wedding. Everyone in the wedding party that I am related to got new tattoos.

oh good Lord.

Enid said...

Hellboy!! is cool.
It's a comic book, not shakespeare. :D

You got to remember I'm in for the visual effects, the makeup and the set designs. I look at films from a different perspective, than most.

I'm glad you are back from Phoenix, so when are you getting yours. :D

J said...

Loved Iron Man.
Can't wait for Hellboy II!

Snap Shots