Saturday, July 19, 2008

New voice...for me at least.



I'm usually a little slow on the new "sounds". But I just found this little treasure.
It all started when I began doing a little reminiscing over that song "One in a Million" sung by Larry Graham. I love that song, words can describe how much. There are so many levels of love in that song. I can tell you that when my first son was in my belly I would sing that song all the time. Because to me he was and always will be "one in a million" and now I have another "one in a million". I am doubly blessed. **sniff** Enough sappy talk. LOL.

Curious that I am I went over to YOUtube and looked for the video. Played and then clicked a few other links that were to the right. I ventured over to Al Green's "Stay together" and then there here was David Choi doing his rendition of Al Green's song. I was smitten, by his voice.


1 comment:

kinnigurl said...

Enid! What a beautiful song! I'm glad you shared it with us. He rather has a little "John Mayer" quality to his voice. Definitely worth listening to!
I am blogging here at blogger now, as efx2 keeps going up and down. Come visit!

Snap Shots