Wednesday, April 30, 2008

House For SALE

The house we own in the country which we put on the market in October is still ON the market. Nothing yet. Paying rent and a mortgage is getting pretty old. Although I'm fortified to know that my Realtor is truly working to get us some more traffic. She called on Monday with dates of journal releases and one TV show in May that shows houses and property. It airs Sunday mornings and cycles through a group of listings, hopefully that will generate some more inquires.

I'm going to do something that I would never typically do but I'm going to link it here.


All rock house 4 bedroom/ 2 bath 2093sqft. on 49.16 acres

The house is only about 2 years old. The commute for my husband got old. It just time for us to readjust our lifestyle. The country life wasn't really for us. At least not right now. If all conditions were perfect, I would move back in a heart beat. If I could magically bring my house with me. I would.

That's more information that I have ever posted about myself. I feel a little naked. LOL.

Anyhow maybe someone that is reading this knows someone looking for a country home, with lots of room to stretch their wings.

We worked so hard to build this home, we did a lot of work ourselves, well non crucial work. Electrical, plumbing, framing, insulation, was done by licensed professionals. We documented everything. I have pictures from start to finish of every nook and cranny of this house. It was a real experience. A lot of work, but a lot of love was put into it. So hopefully the next owners will feel that love.

Think positive "Selling Energy" thoughts and send them our way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you made a right step. US real estate market is still not doing well and if you want to success, you have to do something more than the others. I am Steveston real estate agent and here in Canada it's still seller's market, but I suppose your realtor is pretty busy, trying to sell dozens of other properties, when nobody is buying. But house looks nice, in wonderful environment, so I am sure you will succeed finally!

Enid said...

Thank you so much for your response.
She's told me that traffic/inquiries have been very slow out here. So we are going try some more things to stir up some interest. Hope it works. :D

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best of luck, Enid. The pictures look wonderful.

Marta

Enid said...

Thank you Marta. :D

Snap Shots