Saturday, May 17, 2008

Down Memory Lane: "Convention '72"



I still have this 45. heh. I can't believe I found it on youtube.

I'm getting ready for the summer, and jammin' to some reggae music, when I ran into Double Barrel by Dave & Ansell Collins. In the intro he says "I-III am the magnificent" immediately I was taken back to hundreds of times I heard that thing. I thought it was so funny when I was a kid. Although there are some parts that are kind of/ well they are adult-ish. But I was so naive I didn't understand it. I just thought it was some tired or sad woman who couldn't get the words out. HHAHAHA. (You'll have to listen to understand it) Anyway I knew that album frontwards and back. Too funny. So I got to thinking, I wonder if Youtube has it. Of course it does and there it is.

You know if the candidate names were changed to current ones, it might still apply.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Grrl, check you out!

Snap Shots