Friday, August 08, 2008

My Herb Babies

Last Sunday I had an urge. An urge to go out and get spiritual.
So I went to the next best thing. Only the awesome-est gardening shop in town. From the front as you drive in, it honestly looks like nothing. But when you walk through the shop and into their back yard it is truly a sight. water features here and there, plants vibrating in the sunlight. But I was on a mini mission. I was going to restore and add to my small potted herb garden.

I started with a basil, Thyme, Mint and cilantro. Then later I bought two lavenders, and two more mints. Long story short, RIP Thyme, 2 Lavenders, and 1 mint. Sixty-six dollars laters I came out with a very big selection of beauties.

If you click on the picture you will be able to see the labeled plants. Just roll your mouse over the picture and viola.


Eucalyptus
Originally uploaded by mousepotatozone



Note: The bougainvillea in the shot is not an herb I know this. But it's there none the less and well so what. ;D

2 comments:

Amysatx said...

Aren't herb gardens great?! Looks like you have lots to choose from! My basil is thriving but the cilantro died.

Enid said...

yeah I don't know why my cilantro died. My dad had cilantro for days and days. I mean he was giving it away to the neighbors he had so much. I can't keep a lousy pot going. Too much TLC maybe, I hear some plants like it rough. LOL.

Snap Shots