Sunday, August 10, 2008

What? HUH?

Literally. I can't hear very much. I've seem to have developed a little ear infection in my left ear. My good ear. Yep I said it, I have a good ear and a not so good ear. I'm a little worried. That could be the end of an audio editing career that I have yet to start.

What else can I add to this pleasant weekend. Oh yeah my a/c is out. Did I mention we are renting right now. How can I say this in the nicest way possible with out slinging mud. They have been slow on the response to fix the on going problem, and well here we sit in a house that at the hottest part of the day was 104. They A/C guy can only do temp fixes until the owners give them the okay to move on and do more.

We have the money to fix it ourselves, however that's not the point. So hubby bought out Lowes' box fans and they are in every window. :D He bought 4 and out of those 4 we got a dud. Can you believe that? LOL.

Anyhow, on an Olympic note.
How about those US boys taking the gold in the Men's 4 x 100m Freestyle Relay. Phelps is such a cutie. I get all welled up with emotion, he reminds me of my little nephew. They have the same long face and mouth and smile. So cute. I can't imagine how proud their mom's must be. I'm only 35, but got the proud momma feelin' and teared up a little for those boys.
Too Cool!!

Knitting note:
Updated my flckr and Ravelry accounts with some WIP's.
Working on a sock for No. 1 son. :D and I frogged a shawl so that I can make a cool clapotis for my maman (zat ees frnch for mom).
CamoflaugeSock
Clapotis

1 comment:

Amysatx said...

Glad to see you working on the ole Clap again! No AC is awful!!!! Winter can't come fast enough!

Snap Shots