Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Truth

Okay y'all. Just so you don't think I'm on a rapid decline down hill, and an intervention needs to be planned. I'll let you in on the truth.

It's the holidays, I needed some rum and some bourbon for a few recipes and there where a few other things that I like to have every blue moon. And I do mean every blue moon. So I went to the liqua stoh.

And stocked up on a few goodies. I'd say we'll be good for another three years before I make a trip again to Mr. Dons & Bens.

And for those that know me very well, know that one is my limit. lol.
I have some stomach issues so one will probably always be my limit.



Happy Holidays everyone!!

Drive Safe and Drive Responsibly.

2 comments:

junior_goddess said...

Liar.


bwhahahahahahaha!

Enid said...

funny.....bets.

Snap Shots