Tuesday, September 11, 2007

efx2-less. *sniffle*

I'm not sure what the circumstances are but our EFX2 has left us for a while. I'm sure Keith is working his butt off to get it fixed unless there is something I don't know about.


Something weird has been happening to me a few times. I don't smoke. Well I used to. But I have smoked for like 5 years. My house is a smoke free house. This is the weird thing everyonce in a while I smell a cigarette. I'll be on my couch just relaxing or doing something in my house. I smell smoke. weird.

Anyhow..
Crazy week ahead. Selling our house and moving my family back to the big city. All for the greater good.

4 comments:

Dee Jay said...

Yay! You found your way here!

I was oneday at efx. : )

I linked you to my blog here now.

Enid said...

thanks deejay!! I linked you too. :D

kinnigurl said...

Hi Enid! Glad to have found you. I'll link you. We will all find each other again slowly but surely. We have done it once...and we shall prevail!

Squilla said...

Hi Enid! So glad to have not lost you (again!). I'll be back to catch up on entries as soon as I can XXXXX :D

Snap Shots