Friday, September 28, 2007

Moving Diaries: Part III

Day three: We did as much packing as we could in the time that we gave ourselves. DH (darling husband) had to work the next day.
The packing stories are getting boring I know.

When we got home we were treated to a great dinner by my friend and fellow knitter Mary. She made us Meatballs in freshly made sauce, YUMMMMOOO. Just the right comfort food after a long days work. It was a hit with the family DH husband even asked "So what's for dinner tomorrow."


So that about sums it up for the first weekend of moving. Last weekend was more of the same and little disappointment since we had to go another week with out getting the house on the market.
The goal is to clear up some main rooms so the realtor can come and take pictures.

This weekend has also put a damper on finishing up at the house. DH has to work saturday, cutting our time some. I feel like this move is going to take forever. I think if we had the moving van again we could probably knock it out. But it's so expensive. Luckily we're not in to much of a hurry. Not yet at least.

I should be using the theory of the Secret. So in theory i should be saying. I am so grateful that my house is on the market already and that our house has sold for very close to asking price.
And I do, that unwavering faith is difficult to keep, when other things keep getting in the way.
I'm not whining just babbling. I know that everything will fall into place and soon we will be able to truly enjoy being back in the city. Although I miss my house in the country so much. I miss the big space, the peacefulness and quietness. But I am grateful that my children are closer to school, and I'm closer to my friends. That's a super cool thing.

Got to run I hear the baby growling. Heh that's his new thing, he growls and then smiles. LOL.
We can already see that he's developing a sense of humor like his big brothers. I feel so fortunate.

2 comments:

junior_goddess said...

HELLLOOOOOOO! Took a while to find you!

Enid said...

Helloooooo! I'm here to stay I think. ;)

Snap Shots