Tuesday, October 09, 2007

a quick update

So much going on a little overwhelming, but it's nothing to pout about. The house is finally on the market. And when I saw it on the website, I cried folks. I cried like a little baby.

My house up their for all to see and critique and then perhaps buy and it make it theirs. So far we've had a few inquiries and one showing. From what I understand they both loved the house, the husband loved all the brush the tank, but the wife wasn't too excited about being so removed from town.
I have to admit it takes some adjusting but it's really not that bad. We're far out but not so far that it's completely unlivable. I think if we were retired and no children this would be perfect.
I think it's definitely everyone should experience at least once. It makes me appreciate the conveniences of living in town. I have no problem driving to the other side of town, when I get there I think to myslef, "Is that it? That was fast." Seriously I'm not trying to be funny. I know I've said it a MILLION times. I'm sorry if I keep repeating myself.

What else? OH most importantly. Our first week here I found this cool package at my door step



A prize from my friend Susan. I won it participating in her contest to make a LOLDOG picture.
Apparently I had the power to make her hubby smile. LOL. Who knew?!?!

I was very grateful to get such cool goodies. And the KOIGU.......oh the koigu.........OHHHHHH. IT's so pretty, I'm being very picky about the what to do with it. But I will know when I find that perfect pattern.

For now I enrolled myself in the the Secret of the stole KAL. I've knitted my swatch and when I get some pics I will post.

I hear the baby stirring, so better go I bet he's going to be hungry.

Take care everyone, I wish you all bright blessings and great rest of the week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Snap Shots