Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Let's change it up.



Is this not the sweetest photo ever. This is what I am most grateful for. Big Sis, Big brother showing some love. So bringing it all back into perspective. Those bozos can go jump in the lake, I got the coolest kids on the block. YO.

On a knitting note. I'm a little disappointed with my bead choice. Size wise it's okay. But I picked an opal lined glass E bead. (what size is that? I dunno) Very pretty BUT, big but. they don't always fit on the crochet hook I bought. So I used my bead remear. *ERRRR* wrong idea. That pulls the color out of my appropriately named opal "LINED" glass E bead. *eyeroll* Alright then, you know what I say.

Fogetaboutit! adapt and over come. Some may be opally some may be clear. I'm too cheap to go buy another crochet hook, and for now this family is on budget lock down.

The opallly is sooo subtle anyway. It's no biggy. It will be interesting, for sure.

P.S. I got another telemarketer call. but I was very nice and made the dude laugh. Hopefullly they are taking my name off their list. :D
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

junior_goddess said...

Nice photo.

Get your name put on the "do not call registry." And tell every telemarketer that you are on it.

About the beads-use a piece of dental floss, fold it in half. Poke your yarn thru at the folded side, and use it like a needle to thread the beads on.

You'll be opally in no time!

Enid said...

yeah I've already done the do not call thing. It still doesn't stop them from calling a just about the time I put the baby down for a nap. That is the most annoying part of all.

Michelle said...

Such sweetness. The kids are just adorable.

I'm feeling you on the bead situation. I'm frogging and changing beads too.

Amysatx said...

awwww....such a sweet photo! Smooches all around! This pose should be re-created each year!!

kinnigurl said...

What a beautiful photo! Those are the most darling little babies EVER!

I used to unplug my phone when my babies went down for a nap. That way I could have some quiet time too. Actually - I still do it now as I have a 15 minute nap every day after lunch. I always turn the ringer off the phone or unplug it.

Enid said...

kini unplugging is a perfect idea
:D

Snap Shots