Monday, October 22, 2007

Lever-action WHAT?!?

I don't have much to blog about these days. Feeling kind of yucky on so many levels. A little sick, a little blue, a little meh. Nothing serious.

So I thought I'd post this because one day I hope that the knitting fairy will come down and bless me with these magical powers one day.



Okay is your head spinning yet. Go ahead replay I dare ya.

Here is more of the same but just a slight different variation. It's called "lever-action" knitting , this is more in the style of the yarn harlot's "irish cottage knitting". Wonderfully fast, it would be a great technique to learn especially since I don't have much time to knit.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

junior_goddess said...

Whatever. I wonder how many takes THAT took?

Enid said...

Don't be hate-in. :D :D ;) ROFL

Snap Shots