Thursday, September 13, 2007

I've been Raveled-in

I know that's one messed up word. I love to mess words up.

ANYHOO!!

I received my invite to ravelry. My Username is Eknitation (HAHA).
That's a really great site. If only i had the time to do all that inventory myself.
Well one step at a time I suppose.

For now I'm off have lots of packing to do and a few phone calls to make. Gosh everytime I think of what I have to do today and the next few days my stomach churns and does somersaults and backflips, the butterflies are having seizures. Or maybe that's the coffee working.


Got my knitting stuff packed first don't you know. I bought special plastic containers for them. books, patterns, yarns and all. Nestled safely ready for it's new home.

If only i could wiggle my nose and make everything pack it's self. :D

Ciao for now.

4 comments:

Amysatx said...

Welcome to the land of Ravelry!! Looking forward to see you "in town!"

kinnigurl said...

Eknitation - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice layout and post.

Chandramoon said...

are you back on efx?? I am it's www.chandramoon.efx2blogs.com

Snap Shots