Friday, December 14, 2007

Day by day

All I can do is take one step in front of the other. Live minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day. Last week was hell week for me taking a class which in my opinion a not very good instructor. I feel like the types of courses I'm taking now should be more hands on, more exercises more projects, I dont' feel like I should be writting 1000 - 3000 word essays. I feel like thats a complete waste of my time. Any how I'm not going to go on about that.

A few weeks ago I had my gall bladder removed, as some of you may know. But now I have developed another problem. The pain is intense, back to square one. By intense I mean I break out into a cold sweat when it comes on strong. The pain only seems to pass after I have a glass of milk or food. My guess is I have an ulcer now. Did I have it before the gallbladder surgery. I don't know. I did have gallstones so that was an issue. I just don't know what came first, or was this developed after my surgery. I have an appointment on Monday but these days I don't know that I can wait that long, the other day I was just begging to go to the ER, but then it passed.

There is no activity at the house in the country, Realtors have visited the site and have given nothing by great reviews. But it's the holidays and of course no one is out looking for a house while they are out buying Christmas gifts.

Mortgages, Rents, bills and gifts OH MY!!

So all these little things are just compounding and compounding the anxiety I feel. The anxiety I feel does not help but cause more pain to my already sore stomach.

I don't know what else to say but thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey sweet cheeks. If you'd like to get together and knit, gimme a call. We can meet at my house or whatever! I miss you!

Amysatx said...

oh...yucko! I have some brownies left over if ya think that would help! Hang in there kiddo!!

Snap Shots