Thursday, December 06, 2007

The little devil


lil devil
Originally uploaded by mousepotatozone
I don't normally post picture of my children. And if I do they are obscure shots not full on face pics. I don't know why really. I have a few reasons and a few theories, but I won't bore you with them. It's just what I do.

Any how, but today I decided against all that.

My model is sporting a little devil hat that I initially intended it to be a Halloween accessory. :D And being the last minute person that I am could not finish it in time.

So here it is. I finished a while back I just didn't posted till now.

I can't believe how big he's gotten. Well he's still small compared to my first child. We're 10 months now. He climbs the stairs all the way to the second floor. It's a cool thing to watch.
A lot could be learned from a baby climbing stairs. Let's think about it for a second. I'm in a philosophizing (word?) mood.
He takes those steps one at a time with out thinking about the risk or the big obstacle ahead.
He doesn't think "I have to climb all those steps just to get upstairs."
He just goes "one more, okay and one more, one more and hey I'm upstairs look it's the office and books I can rip. whooohoo. Hey mama just scooped me up....Hey I'm in my crib. oh okay I'll take a nap now. dang it.!"

The pattern is Chileconyarne Viking hat. I used some
Lion Brand Wool-Ease Solid that I bought on sale at Hancock Fabrics.

4 comments:

Chandramoon said...

Hi Enid - I hadn't kept track of this blog - silly me! I'll book mark it! xx

Enid said...

Hi Chandy :D

so glad to see ya.

Amysatx said...

Wow! He sure has grown since I saw him last summer! Those eyes...those eyes.....SIGH....

junior_goddess said...

Hey, very cute hat! Course, small boy is STILL tres cute!

Snap Shots