Monday, November 24, 2008

10 random things

Got this from Susan and Amy


Ten Random Things

1. Magazines subscribed to - Interweave, Craft:

2. Aside from knitting, my favorite pastimes are - hmmm I don't really have much time for anything else. Watching movies with the family. I guess. ;)

3. If I were not a SAHM (insert your own profession) I would be- a graphic designer, or a creative designer for movies. :D Travel agent sounds good too.

4. I am irrationally worried about - you name it. I'm a worry wart.

5. If I were the opposite sex - I would probably be gay, I'm not into chicks. :D But the men would have to be very manly, not girly. YKWIM lol

6. The thing I miss most about childhood is - my best friend.

7. I like to collect - yarn, 1 new Christmas ornament a year.

8. Though I've never been there, I feel inexplicably homesick for - Germany, I'm not sure homesick is the right word. I just really would like to go. On that note we can add, Japan, Ireland, Chile and Puerto Rico to that list too. the list could go forever but that's my top five. Not in any particular order.

9. I've never really liked to eat - Tomatoes, and cooked carrots.

10. When I have nightmares, they're usually about - Loosing my children. It's recurring, and the reactions from everyone in the dream is "so what you can have other children can't you?" the look of apathy and emptiness in there eyes is exasperating.

1 comment:

Amysatx said...

I'm with you on the cooked carrots..ugh!

Snap Shots