Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I see the light

There is a light at the end of my tunnel.
I'm posting tonight because I have had enough coffee to last me a few days. Today was the last day of my final online course. I have 3 Classes to Clep out of. So basically only 3 tests to go, and I will have my Bachelors.

I can't believe that I'm finally almost done with all this mess, and in the middle of that I have managed to juggle a full house. I have failed to take care of myself so now that this is all said and done with maybe I can focus on me and start a regular exercise program and since I'll be getting enough sleep then maybe it will be successful. No sleep = a failed attempt at weightloss or anything else. It just doesn't work.

I can knit now, and not feel guilty that I have to be working on something.

No parties yet until I get that piece of paper, but it's close. OOOOH so close I can taste it.

8 comments:

Amysatx said...

Yay! Way to go
Enid!!!

Michelle said...

I'm so proud of you Grrlfriend! I have a bottle of sangria waiting!

Enid said...

Thanks :D

J said...

You go girl!! Congratulations!

kinnigurl said...

Good job!!! You should be totally proud of yourself!

I have been trying to make time for knitting as well. Working on a baby sweater and one for myself.

Amanda said...

That's so awesome! Congrats you deserve it!

janna said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Enid said...

Thanks. everyone I really appreciate it.

Snap Shots