Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dance that meal away.



Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings; 100 days 100 nights



Jamiroquai, You Blow Mind

Momma (that's me.) had the whole bottom floor to herself for a little while. While she did her cooking today. :D

I have to say that was great. I had a little groove going (until I hit a snag in my operation....eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrcrash). So while I did my cooking I hooked up my ipod and the new songs I added. Lots of booty shakin and twirlin going on (of course I waited to put the knife down before I did any fancy foot work).

Everyone showed up we ate, we got sleepy, we cleaned the kitchen and now it's time to get back to business. I really want to increase my HTML or XHTML skills so I might try out a few new things here. OR. I will hook up one of my own domains, with some cool things. Stay tuned.

This has been a rough year for us, as well as a great year. (Sometimes I write in stupid...enidish) We've had some really high highs, and some awful hope it never happens to anyone lows. But the big picture we are all still together, one family all important parties present. I have had some friends really step for me when I've needed them most. My mom is still with me. For that I am eternally grateful. For every breathe my children take I am eternally grateful. For coming out of surgery with all the right pieces missing and zero complications, I am thankful. For the husband that puts up with my crap, I am *Sigh* thankflwlwlwthpth...lol.

To the person that reads my dorky posts. YOU ROCK!!! and THANX!!

2 comments:

junior_goddess said...

Love ya.

Enid said...

Love ya, Back

Snap Shots