Friday, November 02, 2007

NaBloPoMo minus one day

As I sat at my laptop head tilted back mouth gaping open, eyes flickering back and forth in rapid eye movement. With one abrupt "PSST" and a giggle I was interrupted and taken away from my deep meditation and my blogging mojo drifted off like a plum of smoke.
My husband stood on the foot steps of our stairs, with a big smile on his face and giggling at the site of his silly wife.

He came to me and talked me into coming to bed. :) I did and with that ended day one of November 1st. NO blog post to start off NaBloPoMo.

Already I suck at this. LOL.



And with that I leave you with this little nugget. My youngest as a little man for halloween. The mustache is a mess because he wouldn't stay still. He kept trying to eat the pencil.

2 comments:

Amysatx said...

Little one looks sooo cute! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Michelle said...

He is so adorable! *squeal*

Snap Shots