Monday, November 26, 2007

Music it runs in my veins...

It is something that I really need other than, food, water, and shelter.
vitamin M.

I've had moments of depression and or just dull days.
And then I take a moment and reflect back on those days. To see what has been missing. What was the common denominator. And with 100% certainty I can tell you that it has been the lack of music in my day.

when was the last time you shut off your tv and turned on the radio or played some tunes on full volume. When was the last time you just belted out a tune off key and all. Do it I dare you!! Sing like no one is listening and dance your tushy off like no one is watching. It feels so good. Let loose.

So I put a short play list of songs that I really dig. some have some meaning to them, some don't. Some I just love the beat, some inspire me. Some remind of people I really love, and others just remind of a really good day I had.

Enjoy.

p.s. This play list will definitely be changing from time to time because my taste are very eclectic. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Snap Shots