Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I don't have a title for this.

Today will be my follow up or post op appointment with my surgeon. You all have no idea how much I want to snip off these stitches. They itch like crazy. (heehee)

I can't wait till tonights Project Runway. Today they are showing Season 3 marathon. I'm so tired of these commercials. (in a fake fem kid like voice)"I am pure raw talent and I'm kind of a big deal." At first I thought it was funny. But now I just hit the mute button. LOL.

OH! I have to tell ya'll my friend Mary came over last night and she brought me a gift. How cool is that? Since I was stuck home all last weekend and couldn't make it to the fiber festival she brought me a skein of the softest wool I have ever smashed my face into. :D It is anything but plain but it's called Plain & Fancy Sheep and Wool Co. From Henderson, TX. It's fabulous and I'm so looking forward to playing with my pretty ball of yarn. :D I feel some fetching in my future. :D

Well I hear the baby talking in his crib which means he's done with his nap and I'm done with my post for today.

Auf Wiedersehen!

4 comments:

Amysatx said...

I bought some of that yarn too! That was really sweet of Mary!

Enid said...

:D I know she made my day!

coastergirl said...

I am SOOO glad you like the yarn and that it made your day!! Cannot wait till our coffee date on Friday!

Enid said...

me too!

Snap Shots