Monday, February 11, 2008

A little something.


Look who is turning a year old. We did our little celebration on Sunday. HEH. I make it sound like a big fiesta. But it really wasn't. Just the family and siblings. Hot dogs (salad dogs) and cake. Little man had baby food and fists full of cake. It was super cute.
So a year ago we worked so hard at trying to stop my contractions, but he was determined to make his debut.

Happy Birthday, my little man.

Last friday I went to a little get together with a few friends over to Amanda's house, and we had a real good time. A lot of laughing, I really needed it. I think we all did.
Well the party got out of control and I lost all my inhibitions, I bought YARN. and some needles and two bags. PHEW!!
Okay Amanda has some kickass colorways and some delicious fibers that she does herself. I fell in love with this colorway. Trust me it looks much better in person. But I am not happy with my pattern choice.
The way everything is working out. Well look below and see for yourself.

I think i'm going to frog it and try something else. This colorway looks awesome knitted in a swatch they mix just perfectly. But somehow it puddled with this sock pattern (Hedera from knitty). I don't know could be me. I never thought I would hear myself mulling over puddles of color in my multicolored yarn. But I have to say it is really bugging me. It really does not do this wicked color mix any justice.

So with all that said. I am (wait for it) **Sigh** frogging it again.



Mond-Hedera
RIP
2-8-2008 - 2-11-2008
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Snap Shots