Saturday, February 16, 2008

Monkeying around

In every sense of the word.

I should be studying right now but instead I'm drifting around in blog land. I'm thinking about adding a tracker to this site. To track of the lurker count. ;)

On a knitting note I frogged my last project, because the pattern just did do the yarn color way any justice. So I went up a needle size and decided to use Monkey out of knitty. So far I'm pretty satisfied. I thought I was going to be slick and modify Monkey into Monkey Fists and make my own version of fingerless mitts using the monkey pattern.
Wouldn't you know it someone on Ravelry has already done it. They look kind of cool so I might do that. But in all reality socks are more practical. So I may just continue with the sock. IDK.

No picture yet but I will soon. I promise.

2 comments:

junior_goddess said...

S'up, Chica? Can't believe the small guy is a year already. Dang.

Enid said...

Hi! Bets. I was thinking about you this morning. :D

Snap Shots