Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Monkey Force

I have the power of the Monkey. This is an all time record for me.
What is that?
A heel flap in the works?
OMG.

Note: To add what the heck this is. :D
It's a sock. I'm useing the Monkey pattern by Cookie. The yarn is from Lone Star Arts and the colorway is called Egypt.

I don't have much to say today. I'm not feeling so hot.
A little blue, and a little sleep deprived (no faults but my own).
School is kicking my butt, Java is a bear and it's got my number.

So what do I do? Knit and ponder the idea of signing up for a 1/2 Marathon coming up in November. (More on that in another blog post). For now I have to go and send my team mate my java program for review. Tada.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That's some fantastic yarn. No wonder you have sentries surrounding it! What is it?

I think you should do the Half, but you already know how I feel about it, doncha?

Amysatx said...

I love the colors! Hope things are going better. Just Keep Swimming!!

J said...

The sock is looking fierce and the colors are fabulous! : )

Enid said...

Michelle. Thanks. I updated it to say what the sock was. hehe

Amy- thanks. I think I might need some water wings though. I'm getting tired.

Juanita- fierce heh. thanks.

Snap Shots