Tuesday, February 05, 2008

We finally did it.

It was our anual gift exchange long over due. I just have to say. As I always do how much I enjoy going to those gatherings.
So much energy. So much happy energy. So many cool things to talk about. Enough gushing. Here is my wonderful gift from my secret Santa in Feb.



(left to right) a refrigerator magnet that says "OH God I'm so totally wasted." DAGOBA chile chocolate, another assortment of yummy chocolate. Knitting for Peace book. A tin of some great black tea. and three YUMMY skeins of Alpaca Goodness. Brown, Black and gold. I LOVES my preciousess..



I have to give special attention to these little bits. They came in my bag of goodies as well. What are they you might ask? Well they are these wonderful rare earth magnets. SUPER strong and especially great for removing those pesky pimples that pop up on teenagers these days.

:D

Thanks David. YOU ROCK!!

I had a great day and can't wait to see that bunch of people again.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I really enjoyed having so many of us together to celebrate Christmas in February, and I can't stop petting my wonderful new yarn.

Michelle said...

That was a total blast.

Snap Shots